Winter uniform is worn from October half-term to the Summer term after Easter.
- Navy Blue jumper or cardigan with school badge
- Pale blue shirt with collar, either long or short sleeved
- School Tie (children in Violet Class may wear elasticated ties)
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Navy, grey or plain dark socks, no patterns
- Navy or grey tights
- Flat or low-heeled black or navy shoes, no trainers or boots (except wellies which are permissible in snowy weather)
Summer uniform is worn from the start of Summer term up to October half-term.
- Instead of a school shirt, a pale blue polo shirt may be worn
- Instead of trousers, grey shorts may be worn
- A light blue gingham dress may also be worn
- Instead of school shoes, children may wear sandals with secure straps in any colour. Slip on styles (e.g. flip flops) are not allowed
Children have 2-3 sessions of PE each week and may also take part in after school supports
- Dark navy polo top, preferably with school badge
- Dark navy shorts
- Navy socks
- Navy warm top and navy tracksuit bottoms/leggings for colder weather
- Available hat and gloves for very cold days
- Trainers suitable for both indoor and outdoor use (pumps are not robust enough for winter outdoor use)
Other items to note:
- All children must bring a water bottle to school, chilled filtered water fountains are available to refill these throughout the day
- A lunch box (if having home packed lunches), this must have a chilled ice pack for the summer months to keep food cool
- A bag – most children in Violet Class choose to use bookbags.
- PE kit bag
- Bag with a clean set of uniform
Please note, children may not bring smart devices such as mobile phones, tablets or smart watches to school. Smart devices are defined as those that are capable of taking photos, playing games and making or receiving texts and/or phone calls.