2022 - 2023 Swimming
Autumn Term 2022
Class: Oak Class
Day: Wednesdays from 7th September 2022
Spring Term 2023
Class: Beech Class
Day: Wednesdays from 4th January 2023
Summer Term 2023
Class: Willow Class
Day: Wednesdays from 19th April 2023
- Conventional swimming costumes must be worn. Swimming trunks for boys, a one-piece costume for girls.
- No underwear is to be worn in the swimming pool at any time.
- Jewellery and watches must not be worn or brought to the centre.
- Where children wear jewellery for religious reasons, this should be covered to protect the child during the lesson, e.g. bracelet covered by wrist band, or necklace covered by a rash vest.
- Children with long hair including short hair that cannot be tied back are required to wear swimming hats, this includes girls and boys.
- Children who swim frequently or whose eyes are susceptible to irritation may request to use goggles for swimming. Activities will occur where goggles are not required.
- Outdoor shoes must not be worn on the poolside at any time during the session